Terms & Condition
- Terms & Condition
1. Main Provisions
- 1.1 This Agreement is a public agreement by and betweenBitWalls (“Company”) and Company’s Client (“Client”). This agreement regulates all matters concerning cooperation, collaboration and business relationships that arise and/or may arise between the Company and the Client (“Parties”) either during provision of services by the Company to the Client or under this Agreement and other legal provisions if they are in full compliance with this Agreement.
- 1.2 Any person from any country who has reached the age of majority (under the laws of his country of residence but not less than 18 years of age) and registered on the Company’s website www.bitwalls.com (“Website”) becomes a Company’s Client.
- 1.3 Disclaimer: Under no circumstances shall the Company be sued in court or be a defendant for any negative consequences arising from loss or damage as a result of activities related to online investments, risky stock exchange transactions and other activities independently carried out by the Client. The Company does not provide insurance services, it is not an insured and/or insurer and does not provide insurance guarantees.
- 1.4 By registering on the Website, the Client acknowledges that he has read, understood and agreed in its entirety the provisions of this Agreement in the form set forth in this section, without loose interpretations, reservations, and/or conditions that are contrary to this Agreement.
- 1.5 The Client acknowledges that he carries out investment activities on his own, independently and with his own personal funds, and cannot lay a claim or institute a suit against the Company in all cases where the above mentioned investment actions could lead and/or led to negative results, subsidence and/or losses.
- 1.6 The Company may amend any provision of this Agreement at any time and without prior notice to the Client if such amendments are guided by the interests of the majority of the Company’s investors and by business considerations regarding the Company as a whole.
2. Rights And Obligations
- 2.1 The Company is obliged to provide a well-functioning and smoothly-running Website within the technical possibilities to the Client throughout the duration of this Agreement. The Company is ready but not obliged to provide information, consulting and marketing services at Client’s request under this Agreement.
- 2.3 The Company undertakes to provide the Client with the most current and advanced hardware and software tools to ensure safe use of the Website. The Company also undertakes to ensure secure exchange of data within the Website.
- 2.4 The Company undertakes to ensure strict compliance in making payments based on declared returns on all investment offers in existent at the time the respective deposits were made by the Client.
- 2.5 The Client acknowledges that loss of login details, disclosure of login details to third parties and/or provision login details publicly may entail negative consequences for which the Company will not be responsible under any circumstances.
- 2.6 During the entire period of this agreement between the Parties, the Client undertakes not to use SPAM techniques against all the participants in the investment process. The Client undertakes not to use viruses, malware and phishing systems in any of their manifestations and/or combinations against the Website or against the accounts of other clients.
- 2.7 The Client undertakes to show loyalty to the Company as an equal Party under the Agreement, as well as exercise objectivity, tolerance and moral balance in respect of the Company and other clients. The Client agrees to settle any disputes exclusively through negotiation, using the communication channels and feedback forms provided on the Website in the “Contact Us” section.
- 2.8 The Client undertakes to provide the Company only with only true and current personal information and payment details, including, but not limited to e-account numbers, debit/credit cards and other billing information in case the need arises.
- 2.9 The Company may manage investment funds voluntarily and freely deposited by the Client on his account in the Website in trust.
- 2.10 The Client may make use of all the Website features, carry out investment activities, conduct financial transactions, receive profit on his active deposits, and receive referral commissions within the framework and under the conditions of the Affiliate Program. The Client may also be a Representative of the Company at any level within the framework and under the conditions of the Representatives Program.
- 2.11 The Parties agree not to – under any circumstances – disclose confidential business and/or financial details of their cooperation to third parties, even after such cooperation has fully ended. Their cooperation shall be considered a private transaction.
3. Payments, Withdraws
- 3.1 Each deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the Company and the Client. The Client will perform all financial transactions related to investment solely at their own discretion and their own risk.
- 3.2 A deposit is considered active if its term has not expired according to the relevant investment plan. The nominal value of all active deposits cannot be withdrawn from the system until the deposits expire.
- 3.3 Accruals and interest payouts to the Client are made only in the currency of the electronic payment system used by that Client to make deposit.
- 3.4 Payment of referral commissions is made only in the currency of the e-payment system used by the Client.
- 3.5 The Company does not pay referral commissions for deposits made by a referral from his account balance.
- 3.6 The Client may create only one account on the Website. Detection of multiple accounts using the same computer or using the same IP address will result in account blocking.
- 3.7 The Client acknowledges and agrees that he has been notified that he cannot unilaterally change his personal or billing information submitted during registration.
- 3.8 The Client acknowledges and agrees that his investment plan cannot be changed after a deposit has been created.
- 3.9 The Client agrees that before creating a deposit, he carefully checked all the details about the deposit on the “Deposit Confirmation” page, and fully agreed with all the terms and conditions of the selected investment plan.
- 3.10 The Client agrees that some investment plans may not be available for all comers (not allowed). For investing on such plans, the Client needs to contact with Company's manager to obtaining a personal permit for Investing on this type of plans. After obtaining a personal investment permit, this type of plans will be available to the Client for investment.
- 3.11 The Client agrees that the Company has the right to refuse the Client to accept the deposit for some investment plans, without explaining the reasons.
- 3.12 The Client agrees that the money transfer sent by Client, is final and cannot be reversed or refunded.
- 3.13 The Client agrees that in case, when deposit has not been created automatically, funds sent by Client can be used only for deposit creation, and can not be refunded to the Client.
- 3.14 The Client can recived manual withdrawal or enable automatic withdrawal.
- 3.15 The Client get a 3% penalty fee for withdrawal of fund in the balance
4. Affiliate Programs
- 4.1 Only the Company’s Client can benefit from the Affiliate Program, however he does not have to have an active deposit in order to be eligible for referral commissions.
- 4.2 The Company may at any time change the terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program without prior notice.
- 4.3 Referral commissions for investments made from the account balance shall not be paid.
- 4.4 The Client may create a deposit from his account balance using his referral commission.
- 4.6 Any Client may become a Company Representative. The Client may apply to obtain this status.
- 4.7 The Client agrees that after registration of the Account, changing of Upline is impossible.
“ NOTE : Your usage of this website indicated your understanding and accepance of the above agreement. if you do not agree with any of above provisions, please do not use any services offered though this website. ”